"Transforming Innovations & Building Makers Community
Across the World"
ABOUT MAKERS LAB
Makers Lab, a work space for practical exposure to technology, experimentation, fabrication, and prototyping. The space is intended to support product startups, foster innovative and efficient engineering projects; and nurture a community of makers within the Sandbox Startup Entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Makers Lab provides co-working and incubation space which has spread over 12,000 (Sq.ft) square feet in Hubballi, being a first facility of its kind in North Karnataka.
Makers lab exists to train passionate/enthusiastic and early product Startups, by giving its members an opportunity to build ideas into products, prototypes and experimentation.
Makers Lab aim to imbibe and inculcate the Entrepreneurial Vision and Core Values of Sandbox Startups.
OBJECTIVE OF THE MAKERS LAB
- To promote and facilitate ideation product startups in experimenting and building prototypes
- To serve as a resource centre providing professional guidance and technical support
- To build prototypes much faster & reduce the product development cycle
- To build Entrepreneurial ecosystem
- To carry out ideas as independent products on topics of their professional/personal interest
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all our news in your Inbox.