ABOUT MAKERS LAB
An initiative of Sandbox Startups, Makers Lab, a work space for experimentation, fabrication and prototyping, as well as provides co-working and incubation space in makers lab, which has 12,000 (sft) square feet in Hubballi, it is the first facility of its kind in North Karnataka. Conceived to train passionate/enthusiastic and early product Startups, Makers Lab gives its members an opportunity to build ideas into products, prototypes and experimentation.
Wide Range of 3D Printer, starting from SLA, FDM, PCB 3D Printer. Make your Product ready as easily as you’d bake a cake
Wide range of Power tools, CNC’s, Welding Kit and hand tools. Prototype wide range of projects
Wide collections of Microcontollers. A place for experiments
CNC Machines, Laser Cuttings, Routers & much more to kickstart your product.
Workshops & Events
We thrive the community by hosting various workshops and events.
WHY ONE SHOULD JOIN MAKERS LAB
- Gain practical experience/learning with the latest mechanical technologies and machines, build your prototypes and unleash your potential
- Familiarize yourself with new technology and software
- Quench your knowledge in latest 3D printing domain along with deeper understanding on various types of printers
- Get exposed to Design concepts, Design software’s, GD&T, Rapid prototyping, etc.
- Build your own prototype, unleash your skills by getting hands on experience with access to our maker’s lab
Membership Fees Details:
- 1000/- for each membership, to access 365 Days Makers Space 24/7
- To Learn and Experiment the 3D Printing, Join 3D printing training batches, Rs. 5,000/Person for one month
- Participate in Hackathons, Rs. 300 registration fees/Person
Events / Workshop:
- 3D Printing Training – 15 Days
- Carpentry Workshop
- IOT and Electronic Training – 1 Day
We are sure you will be inspired by the maker’s space and the opportunity for hands-on learning with various innovative technologies
Open Seven Days A Week
Fully Loaded Makerspace